The Westmoreland Central School District is providing free breakfast and lunch to district children 18 years old and under over the summer.
The Summer Meal Program starts July 5 and runs through August 20. If you would like your child or children to receive breakfast and/or lunch, please contact Sue Arntsen at (315) 557-2630 or firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to sign up. Please provide/disclose your name, contact information, address, number of meals needed and any allergies.
Meals can be picked up or delivered. Pick-up will take place Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at the Primary Elementary cafeteria back entrance. Delivery will take place on Mondays and Thursdays.
Please contact Mrs. Arntsen with any questions.
For more information, click here.
Students opting for 100 percent remote instruction during the 2020-21 school year, will be able to pick up breakfast and lunch when school is in session.
Those interested in taking advantage of this opportunity, must contact Sue Arnsten at the Primary Elementary School Cafeteria to sign up by calling (315) 557-2630.
Unfortunately, the district will not be able to deliver meals to homes. Due to social distancing requirements limiting the number of students allowed on a school bus, all buses are needed to transport students.
To view menus and for more information from the Food Service Department, click here.
The goal of the Food Service Program is to provide nutritionally balanced meals to our students. We are mandated to abide by the "Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act of 2010." For more information, please visit the USDA website at www.usda.gov.
General information regarding student lunch accounts:
1. Students may pay by check (made out to Oneida County BOCES), cash or credit. Students must use My School Bucks to pay with credit.
2. Parents will be notified when lunch money is needed.
3. Snacks are available for students to purchase. However, they must have money on their account or cash in hand to do so. Snack prices range from $.50 to $1.50.
4. All account debts must be paid off in full by June 11, 2021.
5. My School Bucks is now available. If you have any questions about My School Bucks, please contact the school lunch manager.
6. Breakfast is $1.25 and lunch is $2.75 unless your child qualifies for a free or reduced price meal.