Have you ever...
- Been online using a phone, tablet or computer?
- Read or sent an email or text?
- Typed a document, developed a slide deck or created some other thing using an electronic application?
- Had a conversation with someone via Face Time, Google Hangout, SeeSaw, Skype or some other app?
- Recorded a video or taken a picture of something using a device of some sort?
- Shared a picture, document, video, website link or anything else with someone using a technology tool?
- Watched a video or movie using a device?
- Learned anything or shared what you learned about something when doing any of the above activities?
- Used a technology device in any way and learned something from it?
If you can answer "Yes" to any one of the above questions, then chances are you have engaged in online learning - - especially if you created something that you shared with another person. The learning you did just wasn't designed and implemented by one of your current teachers or another educator.