First off, let's just be clear: when anyone engages online, it's essential that everyone behaves appropriately. As a quick reminder, when you're online, be sure to:
- Use respectful behavior and language.
- Stick to appropriate topic discussions.
- Send only appropriate video transmissions.
- Use only appropriate icon, emoji and avatar submissions.
- Wear school appropriate clothing if you are attending meetings via video.
- Be honest and do not plagiarize or copy others’ work - - in other words, use academic integrity.
- Do not falsify information about yourself or impersonate others online.
When everyone remembers to act kindly, show consideration for others and treat one another online as you wish to be treated in person, we'll all be able to focus on learning.