Sharing Your Learning
Your teacher(s) are going to want to know whether you are learning what they intend for you to learn. So you're going to need to figure out how to share your learning with them. When you check your Gmail messages every day, you will probably find out how your teacher will want you to demonstrate your learning. Be prepared to be asked to:
- Complete a Google Quiz;
- Submit a document into your personal Google folder;
- Take a picture of your work and upload it into a Google folder or email it to your teacher;
- Record a video that shows how you are able to do something;
- Email a message summarizing your learning;
- Engage in a Chat session; or
- Engage in an online video "Office Hour."
There might be other ways your teacher(s) will want to check on your progress. If you have an idea, let them know!