The goal of the Food Service Program is to provide nutritionally balanced meals to our students. We are mandated to abide by the "Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act of 2010." For more information, please visit the USDA website at www.usda.gov.
General information regarding student lunch accounts:
1. Students may pay by check (made out to Oneida County BOCES), cash or credit. Students must use EZSchoolPay to pay with credit.
2. Parents will be notified when lunch money is needed.
3. Snacks are available for students to purchase. However, they must have money on their account or cash in hand to do so. Snack prices range from $.50 to $1.50.
4. All account debts must be paid off in full by June 20, 2023.
5. EZSchoolPay is now available. If you have any questions, please contact the school lunch manager.
6. Breakfast is $1.50 and lunch is $2.75 for the 2022-23 school year. However, eligible families can submit an application for free or reduced price meals.