Thanks to approval and funding from the New York State Education Department, all school meals - - breakfast and lunch - - are now free through December 31, 2020, or until funding allows.
All students age 18 and under and in grades PK-12 are eligible for free meals.
For those who feel they may qualify, please continue to fill out and submit a Free/Reduced Meal Price application.
Click here for a Free/Reduced Meal Price application.
Students opting for 100 percent remote instruction during the 2020-21 school year, will be able to pick up breakfast and lunch when school is in session.
Those interested in taking advantage of this opportunity, must contact Sue Arnsten at the Primary Elementary School Cafeteria to sign up by calling (315) 557-2630.
Unfortunately, the district will not be able to deliver meals to homes. Due to social distancing requirements limiting the number of students allowed on a school bus, all buses are needed to transport students.
To view menus and for more information from the Food Service Department, click here.
The goal of the Food Service Program is to provide nutritionally balanced meals to our students. We are mandated to abide by the "Healthy Hunger Free Kids Act of 2010." For more information, please visit the USDA website at www.usda.gov.
General information regarding student lunch accounts:
1. Students may pay by check (made out to Oneida County BOCES), cash or credit. Students must use My School Bucks to pay with credit.
2. Parents will be notified when lunch money is needed.
3. Snacks are available for students to purchase. However, they must have money on their account or cash in hand to do so. Snack prices range from $.50 to $1.50.
4. All account debts must be paid off in full by June 11, 2021.
5. My School Bucks is now available. If you have any questions about My School Bucks, please contact the school lunch manager.
6. Breakfast is $1.25 and lunch is $2.75 unless your child qualifies for a free or reduced price meal.