- Westmoreland Central School
UPDATED: 2021-22 Winter Sports Protocols
*Click here for protocols at other schools in the Center State Conference.*
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Westmoreland Central School District has adopted the following protocols for home contests during the 2021-22 winter sports season:
· Regardless of vaccination status, all spectators, coaches, athletes, officials and game personnel must wear a face mask/covering at all times during indoor contests;
· Face masks/coverings must be worn by athletes, coaches and officials during play;
· Four spectators per Westmoreland athlete (home team) and two spectators per visiting athlete (away team) are permitted in the Jr./Sr. High School gym (more space/greater capacity) – spectators from different households must social distance at all times;
· Two spectators per Westmoreland athlete (home team) and two spectators per visiting athlete (away team) are permitted in the Upper Elementary School gym (less space) – spectators from different households must social distance at all times;
· Upon entry to a game, spectators must sign in to ensure there are no more than four or two spectators per athlete;
· Until further notice, if there are two games scheduled to take place back-to-back in one gym (e.g. Modified A & B and JV & Varsity), at the conclusion of the first game, spectators must leave before spectators for the second game will be allowed to enter;
· Locker rooms will be available for teams (pre-game and halftime), but it is preferred that teams come dressed to play;
· Changing rooms will be available for officials;
· No concession stand;
· All personnel and players are encouraged to bring/use their own water bottles; and
· Varsity and JV games will be livestreamed on the school website.
Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation and understanding as we strive to have a safe, healthy and successful winter sports season without interruption.